Do you like to work with quality products? Do you enjoy working in an international team? US Amsterdam-based company is looking for assemblers to work full time, in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Intralox LLC is a global provider of conveying solutions, offering direct service in more than 100 countries. We specialize in 3 innovative technology platforms: Modular Plastic Conveyor Belting, ThermoDrive belting, and Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB™) equipment. With the strongest guarantees for belt performance and on-time shipping and significant expertise in the industries we serve, Intralox has become a world leader by consistently delivering where it matters most: Service, Technology, Accountability, and Results.
Over the last 4 decades, Intralox has developed a worldwide reputation for ethical and responsible business practices, and maintained our founder’s commitment to treating employees, customers, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. Our growth and sustained success is the result of a diligent focus on continuous improvement, a core belief that self-managed people are our greatest asset, and a commitment to ideas, teamwork, and effort.
Do you like to work with quality products? Do you enjoy working in an international team? We are looking for Assemblers to work full time, in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
An Assembler manually builds Intralox conveyor belts according to customer orders in a fast-paced, teamwork focused environment. You will be receive an “on-the-job” training and coaching.
- Assemble plastic modules into conveyor belts according to customer orders
- Follow all safety procedures and policies
- Meet the minimum productivity requirement for the work lane
- Perform housekeeping duties as required
- Work overtime and on weekends as required
- Follow the attendance policy of the Assembly department
- Exhibit team work and self-management
- A high school diploma
- Stable work history
- Good hand/eye coordination and detail oriented
- Good mathematics and communication skills
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position as detailed in the functional job description, including the requirement to lift and carry 20 kilograms
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work from 07:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday and some overtime
- Live within a commutable distance to Amsterdam Zuidoost
Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
Intralox offers extensive ongoing training and an attractive performance based profit sharing program.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your C.V. and cover letter in English to Siobhan, Human Resources Department, E: email@example.com, T: 020 540 3638