Job advert publication date 07.10.2016
Account Representatives for the Polish market. Must speak German, Dutch or English as a 2nd language.
Purpose of the position:
Intralox has some opportunities in their Customer Service Department for Account Representatives to provide service support to Intralox customers. The inside Account Representative will manage accounts through reactive and proactive telephone contact, working with an industry-focused team to maintain and grow sales.
Job responsibilities and tasks:
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication.
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information.
- Provide conveyor recommendations and technical assistance for conveyor belting solutions.
- Utilize telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers.
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business.
- Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources.
Qualifications and education:
- Business level fluency in written and spoken Polish and we have a strong preference for business level fluency in written and spoken German. Additional language skills, such as Dutch or English, would be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience (internal)
- Strong mathematical and technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills
- Self-managed and a team player
- Occasional travel is required
The Account Representatives will work out of Intralox’s EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam Zuidoost.
Intralox LLC is a leading provider of conveyance solutions. We have won our position as an industry leader through consistent delivery in four key areas: Service, Technology, Accountability and Results. Our sustained growth and financial success is the result of diligent focus on continuous improvement, a core belief that self-managed people are our greatest asset, and a commitment to Ideas, Teamwork, and Effort.
A division of US-based Laitram Corporation, Intralox has operations in the US, the Netherlands, England, Brazil, India, Australia, Japan and China. From our EMEA region HQ in Amsterdam, we provide unmatched service and support to customers throughout the EMEA region.
Intralox offers extensive ongoing training and an attractive performance based profit sharing program.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your C.V. and cover letter to Siobhan Kerr,
Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
Intralox has been succesfully advertising on our website Polonia.nl since 2007.
Is your comanpany interested in advertising Polish language vacancies on our website? Don’t hestitate get in touch with us:
email@example.com, we are ready to provide you a solution.
Published on Polonia.NL 07.10.2016
Publisher: Fundation Polish Experts in The Netherlands – STEP. Read about us