Register for the 10th Anniversary by 1 Dec.!
The Netherlands-Polish Council for Trade Promotion (NPCH) and the Netherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce (NPCC) are delighted to invite you to the 10th Anniversary of the Dutch Polish Business Award (DPBA) on Wednesday, 10 December at the Cobra Museum of Modern Art in Amstelveen.
We are honored to present to you our keynote speaker Mr. Janusz Piechociński, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy of the Republic of Poland, who will address the promising forecast of the Polish Economy and the importance of Dutch-Polish trade relations.
Mr. Hans de Boer, Chairman of VNO-NCW, will give his reflections on the Dutch Polish Trade and Investment opportunities. Furthermore, the results of the 3rd Polish Business Monitor will be presented. And, of course we celebrate the announcement of the Winner of the 10th Dutch Polish Business Award.
- Keynote speech by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy of the Republic of Poland, Mr. Piechociński
- Introduction to Dutch-Polish business relations by Mr. Hans de Boer, Chairman VNO-NCW
- Publication of the results of the 3rd Polish Business Monitor
- Announcement of the jury on the Winner of the Dutch Polish Business Award 2014
- Guided tour of the Cobra Museum which includes ING’s art collection ‘The Hidden Picture’
Register for the 10th Anniversary of the Dutch Polish Business Award 2014!
- Registration: is required. RSVP by December 1. via the NCH
- Participation is free of charge, however a no-show fee will be applicable. More details here
Gepubliceerd op Polonia.NL 27.11.2013 © Polonia.nl
– Uitgever: STEP – Stichting van Poolse Experts in Nederland , lees meer over ons
Bezoek ons op social media en geef je mening: